Our company’s team is deeply involved in research on soil and water quality maintenance, as well as the development, application, and domestication of agricultural environments, ecological aquaculture, and peptidase enzymes. We have collaborated with farmers and aquaculturists to verify the effectiveness of our methods in cultivating crops and aquaculture through practical field testing. In order for agriculture and fisheries to be sustainable, it is necessary to treat the ecology well, and the most effective way to improve the ecological environment, soil, and water quality is through the use of primitive and effective peptidase enzymes. Even food for fish, shrimp, poultry, and livestock can be decomposed or activated by enzymes to maximize nutrient absorption efficiency, thereby improving breeding efficiency and yield. After more than 20 years of research, we have finally developed the most effective and side-effect-free peptidase enzyme planting and breeding method, which has been widely used in agriculture and fisheries. After years of hard work, we have finally seen some results.
Green energy is the future trend of world energy, and New Green Energy Company is rooted in Taiwan, at the starting point of the energy revolution, and looking out to the world. Our strong and practical service quality is the cornerstone of our beliefs, and our far-sighted planning is the lasting value that we strive for. We pride ourselves on setting the benchmark for the solar energy industry and leading Taiwan’s new green energy industry towards international success on the world stage.
◆Combining experienced teams to achieve economies of scale for the development of agricultural, fishery, and animal husbandry products and materials.
◆We hope to solve various problems faced by traditional agricultural, fishery, and animal husbandry industries, and to pursue the ultimate goal of “zero pollution, carbon reduction, and environmental protection”.
Concept of circular economy
Sustainable Circular Economy
➣ Reduce environmental pollution
➣ Lower the cost for farmers and fishermen
➣ Increase income for farmers and fishermen
➣ Make early deployment for food crisis
➣ Move towards zero-emission in agriculture and aquaculture
➣ Improve the quality of crops, aquaculture, and livestock
- Dealing with the problem of paper pulp sludge from downstream Chongqing paper mills, changing it from strong acid to slightly acidic.
- Handling the manure of 300,000 pigs in Hefei, Anhui and making it into organic fertilizer.
- Cooperating with Beijing Capital Agribusiness Group to ensure that the heavy metal content in kitchen waste meets the standards and can be recycled.
- Assisting a local fertilizer plant in Inner Mongolia to recycle kitchen waste.
- Treating domestic sewage discharged from the Tong’an community in Xiamen, introducing local breeding ponds and successfully breeding sand shrimp and white shrimp.
- Successfully purifying polluted fish ponds in Longhai City, Fujian, for breeding white shrimp.
- Guiding a local compound fertilizer plant in Guangdong to switch to producing high-quality organic fertilizer.
- Helping a particleboard manufacturing plant in China remove the smell of environmental toluene.
- Treating the odor in the environment of a frog breeding farm in China and improving the stench in the breeding ponds.
- Recycling and utilizing Chinese medicinal herb residue.